Join us at the 8th Annual Gas Turbine Conference in Singapore from 27 – 30 May 2014!
IBC’s Gas Turbine Conference has become an annual meeting of major gas turbine users.
- 16+ end users with operational experiences on various gas turbine models including 9E, 6B, 9FA/FB, 6FA, LM Serious, M701, SGT 600, V94.2/V94.3A/V93.2
- OEM innovation panel to introduce the latest technologies
- Dedicated technology and spare parts show case and one on one networking session
- New case studies by:
- PetroKazakhstan Kazakhstan on control system retrofit
- PT PLN Indonesia on “peaker” management
- PETRONAS Malaysia on component failure analysis
- Ratchaburi Power Thailand on part load heat rate improvement
- PT Perta Daya Gas of Indonesia Power on CNG fuel operational flexibility
- Trans Asia Oil and Energy Development Corp. Philippines on their pioneer combined cycle LNG power plant
- Reliance Power on their repair and overhaul experience
- Haldia Petrochemical India on their maintenance program
- Quest Integrity Australia on on-site inspection
Senior Engineer, Strategic Procurement Planning, Engineering and Technology Division,
| Muhammad Imaduddin
Vice President, PT Perta Daya Gas, Indonesia
| Garcia, Karim G.
Vice President, Trans Asia Oil and Energy Development Corp, Philippines
Production Integrity Department Manager,Ratchaburi Power Co Ltd, Thailand
| Ir. Ismail B. Musa
Staff (Principle) Engineer, PETRONAS, Malaysia
- 150+ participants
- 10+ Gas Turbine End User Case Studies
- 20+ Presentations & Sessions
- 5+ Unique Networking and Discussion Opportunities: interactive panels, round table discussions, speed networking and much more!
- Certification for Attendees: all attendees will be certified on-site with Professional Development Hours (PDH) points, based on lecture time
To See Full Speaker Line Up, click here »